(check out his hot pink shorts and fashionista anklet)
Tell me, whats there not to love about this picture!?
| Main Entry: | apt |
| Part of Speech: | adjective 1 |
| Definition: | suitable |
| Synonyms: | applicable, apposite, appropriate, apropos, befitting, correct, felicitous, fit, fitting, germane, happy, just, pertinent, proper, relevant, seemly, suitable, timely |
| Antonyms: | inappropriate, incorrect, irrelevant, unsuitable |
| Notes: | apt is for general probabilities, likely is for specific probabilities; liable and prone indicate a probability arising as a regrettable consequence |
| Source: | Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1) Copyright © 2008 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved. |
Close friends and family of Poh's will know Precisely what I'm talking about. *nudges Jason
Soon turning 24 years old, being slumberous is still undoubtedly one of, if not Poh's favourite past time.
Just yesterday, The Hibernator sheepishly came up to me with a you-were-right-all-along gorilla grin and said, "Shagg, I think I have a sleeping disorder". This happened right after his double dose coffee consumption fiasco in an attempt to keep himself awake.
That comment just made me burst out in uncontrollable guffaws. On this trip, other similar comments which tickled me were "I think I should drink a bottle of beer every night so I can go to sleep faster" and when I asked him energetically what he wants to do for his birthday he answered with a simple minded "Lets just stay in Maastricht and sleep k?"
Edited on 6th April 08 (look out for more edits on new revelations by The Hibernator):
Poh was lying down on his bed and then while stretching he said "This is really what exchange should be like! I don't care if I'm in Poland or Mozambique, just give me a bed and I'll be happy!"
Other memorable things he said today was "I hope someone gives me a sleeping bag for my birthday". Major explicit hinting there haha
When out of sight, other girls worry about their boyfriends being flirtatious jerks with other girls, or cheating behind their backs. For me, I got it easy with my snoozing boyfriend :D
Goodnight Poh, and good luck for your International Finance paper tomorrow! Love.
Lights out!
"SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP"
"SHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAGGGG...."
HUGE spasms will follow after in no time (beat this: just 10 seconds of pillow grazing is enough for The Hibernator to be in realllyyyy Deep sleep) with random kicks and throwing punches in the air...
P.s: Okay, now I'm officially worried about what Poh will use in his counter attack against me! *nervous laughterrr* hurhur
2 comments:
lol the butt sticking out is damn funny la!!
haha thanks ah.
Post a Comment