Poh and I were supermarket shopping at Monoprix in Paris when something caught our eye. I don't think they have this in Singapore, so this post is simply to tempt you.
For people who do not take carrot dangling activities too well, feel free to press the little 'x' on the top right of your screen now :D. Denise if you're reading this, you have been warned. Hahaha
I absolutely loathe that dehydrated feeling after a major chocolate marathon,
without a single drink stall/vending machine/mama shop in sight.
without a single drink stall/vending machine/mama shop in sight.
Well, happier days have come because...
Now that I have done my job taking photos and enlightening you people on the wonderful variants of our familiar snacks back home, I'm off to...-short laugh- savour them!
*Crunchhhh*
Yums to the Tums!
*takes another bite*
Yums to the Tums!
*takes another bite*
No comments:
Post a Comment