Saturday, February 9, 2008

It only takes a spark to get the fire burning

Hello everyone! :)

Before I embark on this exciting journey ahead, I think I deserve to emo a bit & reminisce on all the good times that took place during jam/gem-packed January. Whoever was there to spend my pre-Maastricht month with me back home, thank YOU for taking the time. I'll miss sharing stories & hearing resounding laughter anywhere anytime of the day – hanks panks in bangs, nights of revelry, GGW shenanigans, chill out Japanese riverside dinners, Vcorp gatherings, KFC buckets, water sibling catch-ups, female cousins’ only activities, bowling tournaments, music appreciation nights at inks, revving to guitar hero rock 'n' roll, photo(whoring) sessions, DVD nights, all the supps, poker faces, gorging local hawker food like nobody's business, Melben shimmery crab outings, filling-the-Samsonite-to-the-brim sessions together... Basically everything that both you and I know would be physically impossible to relive Together for the next 5.5 months, I'm glad we got to experience during the month of January :)

These memories really do help keep me warm in this cold dry weather.

Thank you for everything :)

xoxo































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi lee,
so I'm your first commenter and I got forced to read this by both bloggers haha reluctantreaderrr86(jokes). Anyways I bet you guys are gonna have a whole lot of more fun and I'm gonna be super jeals reading thisss. HAha lee our jumping and timing skills are uselesss la we tried so many times!
taran

Anonymous said...

hi lee and pohsters! hope thing's good with you twooo.. things in school are really heating up right now.. tons of quizzes, presentations and projects. :S so yah like taran, "i'm gonna be super jeals reading thisss".

PS. add a tagboard leh!

boonsters!

Anonymous said...

hey jeals pals,
I think come tomorrow, no need to be jeals. I think maybe I'll be jeals of you people in SMU, once the crazy workload here sets into this short 7 week semester! haha, nevermind heads up girlies we'll get through all this shit and then we'll party when I get back okay?! miss!