Friday, February 22, 2008

ams ams AMSTERDAM!!

We're off to Amsterdam the city of vice for the weekend so to all fans of our blog, we'll be back tomorrow night with stories to tell! so...Watch this space! :)

Today's trip to Amsterdam will be my 2nd. In fact, I was there just last week with Hail & Violeta (our nice Bulgarian friend) where we planned to meet Cherylicious Tansters and her friends Gerald and Kee Yeh there. It was indeed good company for the 2 days we were there! :)

To prevent backlog of pictures and Tansters from nagging me, here are some shots from my 1st Amsterdam trip last week! Enjoy!

Crossing the River Maas with my barang to get to the Centraal Station

Amsterdam is a 2.5 hour train ride away from Maastricht

Our hostel for the 2 nights, it was rather dodge so I slept in my trenchcoat on the bed heh

Dinner at some awesome Italian restaurant Hail recommended



Sweet Violeta and I

Look who I found!! My favourite Tansish!! xoxo

Cheryl's super amused at the Small Talk Cafe behind! haha

We're suckers for giant clogs!

6 of us all enthused at the Rijksmuseum

6 of us at the Van Gogh Museum


ps: not all pictures are appropriate to put on the blog so I'll send you all by email k! :)

Leaving for Amsterdam again now with excited Poh! See you soon!

No comments: