But today something Freaking embarrassing happened when Poh and I were on the way to this budget supermarket called Aldi.
The ordinary procedure was as such:
1) At the Guesthouse bike shed, unlock bicycle lock and free Lucy
2) Hop on and sling handbag over shoulder
3) Heads up, chest out, glam-ly/proudly do my thang (like what Alexis would say acting Amilie)
...never did i expect...
4) Lucy's wheels to get stuck in some serious accumulation of gravel deposit which caused my bike to fall to the side. This translated to me losing my balance and tumbling off the bike in a clumsy fashion (it was like a scene out of an action movie, rolling on the gravel, leaving behind a whirlwind of dust in the horizon)...in front of 4 other exchange students walking back to the Guesthouse.
* A big thank you to the nice American guy who helped a disoriented me pick up my things which were thrown all over the gravel pavement. Appreciate it!*
I don't usually turn red but I swear I felt my face burning up despite this 3 degree weather and I just kept on muttering to Poh as we calmly cycled off (like nothing happened) "so embarrassing, so embarrassingggggg..."
Can you fathom the fact that we still headed down to do our grocery shopping at the supermarket?? What the!
Oh and I'm so sad this freak accident caused a ginormous hole in my favourite purps leggings. mao
Oh and I'm so sad this freak accident caused a ginormous hole in my favourite purps leggings. mao
yes Poh i know i know... "DISGRACE!"
No comments:
Post a Comment