Monday, May 5, 2008

happy birthday k!

I prepared this entry on the 30th of april because I knew I wasn't going to bring my laptop on the road trip and so decided to upload all the photos into an entry so I could conveniently post the entry once I found internet access.

Thing was, during 85% of the road trip I was tucked away in acres and acres of German countryside where the village people would probably think that 'The Internet' was a bane that would disrupt the peace equilibrium.

Sorry, the birthday wishes came in late, but better late than never right? Right! hurhur. mao.

Its been an amazing 6 years of friendship. Thanks for toning my tummy in JC where laughing at your stupid jokes was equivalent to the energy exerted doing 300 crunches. Thanks for offering me stups/retarded advice which I know I will regret, but hell with it if makes the situation seem so much better for that moment. Thanks for the hockey tips and Harvy norm jokes. Thanks for the heart to heart void deck chit chats. Thanks for being my loyal companion in playing the see-who-can-throw-more-seng-buay-seeds-into-the-dustbin-game. Thanks for giving me tips on how to be a little more feisty (sorry poh, points to kams). Thanks for always being so spontaneous with our doubs date jet setting on sudden whims and fancies to KL and Bangkok. Thanks for always being so honest and frank with me. Thanks for being my car ride chit chat sit on the right only (i'm expecting more lifts from you!) buddy. Thanks for not making any silent moment seem awkward. Thanks for not being petty when I call your Dad 'Hamburgs'. Thanks for making me seem responsible next to you. Thanks for always leaving behind the 'sian kams' after 10 minutes of our GGW sessions (think zouk out 2007) and unleash the 'wild kams' in no time.

Despite our ups and down,
thanks for the crazy memorable moments.
happy 22nd birthday kamseedoodles!
xoxo, c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nononono i AM still letsgodutch #1 Fan what you talking about!! Just that you know exams over on tuesday then not really home anymore so to hell with the computer im gonna paint the town red every night haha! But today saturday so being guai here..

So anyway, my previous thanks on the tag was a lil short cos was rushing out HAHA. Im not gonna say all the nice things to you cos then i'll have nothing to say on yr bday heee but thanks for being such an amazingly hilarious and trustworthy friend i can rely on. More holidays when u come home! (or too sian by then?)