ALEXIS NG HUI SHEN! HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY DARLING!!

I honestly don't know where to start lex! Let me see, how long have we known each other? Since kindergarten2 probably, but I think we only started getting closer after we were in the same class in primary3 all the freaking way till secondary4. thats like classmates for 8 years and friends for..well for Life! :) You're one person who makes me feel so bloody (blerdy) comfortable around you all the time, and there's never an awkward moment. Or even if there are awkward moments, you'll know what to do. Even though we have been having our little LDR since you decided to ge kiang and jetset off to Phily for university, I assure you that you're definitely one of my besties. So leave the insecurity behind (if any) and all k cos I'm announcing it on cyberspace now! hahaha. Everytime I say something retarded, your reply will be ten times more extreme and there's nothing but resounding laughter everytime we're out. Thats what I love about you that spontaneity and zest about life is just so overpowering. Through the years we have learnt to complete each others sentences and read each others mind through a mere look. You're the best person to relax at a coffee joint or office pantry (ahem) with.

There are so many things I want to write but then it will just be totally embarrassing so key words will suffice I hope (I'm sure you'll understand :p). Somerset slicker, serangoon superstar, omu balls, neos, mr ng, cikgu, strong in duty bound, changi chalet, desperate housewives, photo by kid rock, ghostship, j8, mambo, whisky intoxicated kbox sessions, bermudas but now low cut stuff, ldr phone calls, bowling, tennis captain, knock knock room service outside lam and my room in virginia during work and travel, red bag, 3A's, (I just asked Poh for more adjectives and he said 'alexis is mad, thats all i'm saying'), jeejee, joint, peranakan, redwan, the sheep keychain, designing CD's, wise owl, hands in pocket, tiramisu, shutup just shutup shutup...etcetc..this will take forever
This year we won't be celebrating your birthday together, but just think back of the many other birthdays we had the chance to spend together and everything will just seem better already.
us(totally recycling last year's christmas photo haha)
ps: we have to take more peektures when you get back, believe it or not i had to log onto my obsolete friendster to steal some photos, gees man!
1 comment:
thanks for the bday wishes!! it is such a sweet dedication! i feel damn honoured to be the subject of your post! omg so many memories in those pictures you posted!
anyway sorry for taking so long to reply but my computer was dead and i had to get it serviced. so no long internet surfing times for me.
love you gal.
we better catch up soon ;)
Post a Comment