Wednesday, May 7, 2008

happy birthday boonsish!

happy 22nd birthday boonsbaby!


I still remember the first time we met (don't emo ahh boons). It was during waikiki 2006 at siloso beach when we were 2 strangers eagle eyeing the same bikini on sale. It was this yellow blue and white biks, remember?? The tension when we knew we both wanted that last piece but my choppy fastest fingers first (I know surprising) allowed me to purchase it first. haha..in the end i think you should have gotten it cos it was erm way too tight for me ..shuts! hahah..

I think Angsters was our intermediary and then we slowly started abandoning her and began hanging out together to support our boys during their matches. hurhur jokes angs. Then slowly, we were closer friends because we realized that we indeed did enjoy hanging out with each other and not just because of weims and poh. Then came about the steady ready set glo's, timbre, bark cafe and house parties at rindu + holland grove.

Whats there not to like about boons? She's hottish (marge hairstyle perpetually in place, great fashion sense, guy's who have been oogling at boons, admit now! but sorry she's attached- lucky weims), sweetish (always thinking of her friends/weimsish first), sensitive (emo nemo, favourite words "oh no..", and thanks for still befriending me after being the 1st person to see my initial permed hair gui state), smart (10/10 for investor relations, boons@blooms kind) and funny (another advocate of joke-add-ons). woohoo cant wait for july when my birthday comes! yay!! thicks

I should be back in Singapore on the 1st july and we better hang out before you leave for your exchange in Barca! I'm so excited for you!! I can totally lonely planet you when I return. :)

I can always count on you...
and you can always count on me

hope you're back home safe from zouk! happy birthday, have a great one!

ps: check your oleander mailbox soon heehee

xoxo, leesters

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg lee you make me so happy words wont describe my ecstasy of joy. i love youuuu mils and bils lees. so happy to have a friend in you <3!

p.s. didn't get drunk on IL-tea, please dont act using abbrevs and all ah, it still hurts all the same. UH OH READY SET GLO FLASHBACK TIME!

p.p.s. i still heart you :D thank you thank you thank you!

undergrounder said...

awww i heart you too!
happy birthday sweetheart! make the most outta it! :D

Anonymous said...

haha instant reply! heart youuuuu. btw, i really love all the same-action paired pics, esp the last two ones! check out our intense efforts in shouldering each other (but now we know who's the stronger one ;) JOKES)! haha wish you were home lees. you deserve one big boooooby hug!

undergrounder said...

yeah im the stronger one duh! hahaha..you looked like it was a damn strenuous task shouldering me! haha! virtual hugs boons! once you check your oleander mailbox that makes it 2 hugs when i return okay? heehee