Wednesday, March 12, 2008

we've got mail

Today, a special present from a very special someone made Poh and I two very happy satisfied people.

When we checked our mailbox today, we had a pleasant surprise! There was a little slip of paper telling us to head to the reception to collect a parcel. And so we did.

With a shipping cost amounting to $58 SGD, we were excitedly guessing what the parcel contained.........

To everyone back home: Now that you know our address, you know what to do! Thanks!

OH MYYYY Check out our yummy stash: Prepare yourselves for the treasure trove of spices!



Below is picture of Poh and I getting all protective of our favourite sauces!

Poh promptly chope'd the EASY - Crispy Chicken Coating and the Spices of the Orient - Meat Curry Sauce is mine all mine (joking!)

Thank you darling Auntie Siew Kiang (Poh's mummy), we are indebted to your kindness FOREVER!! Thank you for mailing us a piece of Singapore all the way to Maastricht. We appreciate it lots!! We'll definitely let you know about the outcome with pictures and everything! :D

I guess the next step forward is just learning how to use the sauces to whip up a delicious meal! hurhur

To all our friends in the P block: You better not be offending Poh or I the next couple of weeks if you are expecting an invite to a sumptuous home cooked meal hahahaa. I'm just joking...NOT *devious face*

Much love,
a very satisfied poh and a very hungry lee

No comments: