Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We're gonna build a snowman

HAVE YOU HEARD?

it snowed in Maastricht 2 nights ago (3rd March 08) at about 2am!!

The weather here is still a bit fickle. On one hand, we see the half-shy half-sleepy flowers starting to bloom and spouts of the sun's warm rays as a herald of spring. On the other we get harsh winds and now, snow?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I am absolutely thrilled at the idea of experiencing the 4 seasons. One of my pet peeves about Singapore is the summer all year round phenomenon :(

I'm just well, confused by Mother Nature's mood swings.

But anyways, here are some photos Poh took just outside the Guesthouse while I was all snuggled up in my cosy little bed. Now, I'm trying my best to vicariously blog about the experience. Enjoy!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

dreaming of a white christmas

News about the snow spread like wildfire as everyone rushed out for a kodak moment!

People excitedly ran outta their rooms in their pyjamas, or lackthereof (what the)

I hope we'll see snow at least 2 more times!

No comments: